Models 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105
Our precision flow splitter design provides high-precision sample flow handling. Use our flow splitter to divide one flow into two or even up to four outlet flows. Centerline tap designs are also offered so you can isokinetically sample from inside a tube to get a representative aerosol sample to your instruments. The flow splitter minimizes particle losses so you can deliver the best sample possible.
- Made from stainless steel
- Four-way splitter design employs a 3/8″ OD inlet and four 1/4″ OD outlets
- Two-way splitter design employs 2″ long legs and a 40° angle between exit tubes
- Precisely machined for razor-sharp “Y” joint
- Useful for careful division of particle-laden sample flows
- Minimizes inertial deposition losses of larger particles
- Vacuum braze produces an ultra-clean product
- None of the warpage or oxidation associated with welding
|1100||Aerosol Sample 2-Way Flow Splitter (1/4" OD, 3/16" ID tubing)|
|1101||Aerosol Sample 2-Way Flow Splitter (3/8" OD, 1/4" ID tubing)|
|1102||Aerosol Sample 2-Way Flow Splitter (1/2" OD, 3/8" ID tubing)|
|1103||Aerosol Sample 2-Way Flow Splitter (3/4" OD, 5/8" ID tubing)|
|1104||Aerosol Sample 4-Way Flow Splitter (3/8" OD inlet, 1/4" OD outlets)|
|1105||Aerosol Sample Centerline Splitter (1/4" OD, 1/16" OD tap)|
Copyright ©2014 All specifications are subject to change without notice. BMI assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this document or for any obligation to update information in this document. BMI reserves the right to change, modify, transfer, or otherwise revise this publication without notice.
Applications and Solutions
Our Flow Splitters are ideal for:
- Instrument flow pick-offs
- Dividing sample flows with minimal losses
- Sampling inlets with well behaved air flow
No software is required.
No accessories are available for this product.